Dr. Al-Husami has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Wael Al-Husami, MD is a cardiology specialist in Burlington, MA. Dr. Al-Husami completed a residency at Lincoln Hospital. He currently practices at Lahey Hospital & Medical Center and is affiliated with Lahey Hospital and Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Al-Husami is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- Caritas St Elizabeth'S Med Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Lahey Clinic, Fellowship Hospital
- Lincoln Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Lincoln Hospital, Internship Hospital
- University Of Jordan Faculty Of Medicine, Medical School — 1996
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Lahey Hospital & Medical Center
Lahey Hospital & Medical Center41 Mall Rd, Burlington, MA 01805 Existing Patients: (781) 744-5100
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Al-Husami?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Wael Al-Husami, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Al-Husami's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Al-Husami accepts your insurance.
Dr. Al-Husami frequently treats Heart Disease, Dobutamine Thallium Stress Test, and Treadmill Stress Test.
Dr. Al-Husami's office is located at 41 Mall Rd, Burlington, MA 01805. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Al-Husami speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lahey Hospital and Medical Center
- MelroseWakefield Hospital
- Norwood Hospital
- Saint Anne's Hospital
- The Miriam Hospital