Dr. Walter Young, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Young's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Walter Young, MD is a obstetrics specialist in Dothan, AL. Dr. Young completed a residency at Nat'L Naval Med Ctr, Obstetrics And Gynecology Riverside Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year. He currently practices at Women's Medical Center and is affiliated with Flowers Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Young is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Nat'L Naval Med Ctr, Obstetrics And Gynecology Riverside Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year, Residency Hospital
- 1972, Internship Hospital
- University Of Florida College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1972
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Women's Medical Center
Women's Medical Center1118 Ross Clark Cir Ste 600, Dothan, AL 36301 Existing Patients: (334) 793-3900
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Young?
He’s my gynecologist and I’ve been seeing him since the mid-90’s. I’ve found him to be the best, most professional, and knowledgeable doctor. He’s performed one sx on me. Highly recommended doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Young accepts your insurance.
Dr. Young frequently treats Oophorectomy, Vaginal Prolapse, and Tubo-Ovarian Abscess.
Dr. Young's office is located at 1118 Ross Clark Cir Ste 600, Dothan, AL 36301. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Young has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Flowers Hospital
- Southeast Alabama Medical Center