Dr. Walter Wolf, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Wolf's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Walter Wolf, DO is a general surgery specialist in Bolivar, MO. Dr. Wolf completed a residency at Medical Center of Independence. He currently practices at Kerry and Synda Douglas Ambulatory Surgical Cente and is affiliated with Citizens Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wolf is board certified in General Surgery.
- Medical Center of Independence, Residency Hospital — 2006
- Medical Center of Independence, Internship Hospital — 2002
- Kansas City Univ Of Medicine Bioscience College Of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 2001
- Central Methodist University, Undergraduate School — 1996
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Kerry and Synda Douglas Ambulatory Surgical Cente1155 W Parkview St, Bolivar, MO 65613 Existing Patients: (417) 326-8700
Citizens Memorial Hospital
Citizens Memorial Hospital1155 W Parkview St Ste 1f, Bolivar, MO 65613 Existing Patients: (417) 326-8700
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wolf?
Dr. Wolf has done my husband’s colonoscopies and gall bladder surgery, so when it was time for me to schedule my colonoscopy I went to him for a consultation. I’m having heart issues that made me very wary of having this done. Dr. Wolf listened carefully, took my concerns seriously, and addressed them all. He’s an excellent listener and a very skilled surgeon.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wolf accepts your insurance.
Dr. Wolf frequently treats Hemorrhoids, Removal or Destruction of Rectal or Intestinal Tumor (incl. Colonoscopy, Proctosigmoidoscopy, Sigmoidoscopy and Control of Hemorrhage), and Constipation.
Dr. Wolf's office is located at 1155 W Parkview St, Bolivar, MO 65613. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Wolf has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Citizens Memorial Hospital