Click here to compare with other General Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Walter Costner, MD is a general surgery specialist in Harrisonville, MO. Dr. Costner completed a residency at University Of Missouri-Kansas City. He currently practices at Cass Regional Medical Center and is affiliated with Cass Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Costner is board certified in General Surgery.
- University Of Missouri-Kansas City, Residency Hospital — 2010
- University Of Missouri-Kansas City, Internship Hospital — 2006
- Saba University / School of Medicine, Medical School — 2005
- University Of Central Florida (M.S.), Undergraduate School — 1996
- Samford University, Undergraduate School — 1994
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cass Regional Medical Center
Cass Regional General Surgery Clinic2820 E Rock Haven Rd Ste 210, Harrisonville, MO 64701 Existing Patients: (816) 380-2446
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Costner?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Costner frequently treats Hemorrhoids, Abdominal Pain, and Dressing and-or Debridement of Wound, Infection, or Burn (incl. Negative Pressure Wound Therapy).
Dr. Costner's office is located at 2820 E Rock Haven Rd Ste 210, Harrisonville, MO 64701. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Costner has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cass Regional Medical Center
- Nevada Regional Medical Center