Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Chien accepts your insurance.
Dr. Walter Chien, MD is a cardiology specialist in Modesto, CA. Dr. Chien completed a residency at Stanford University. He currently practices at Walter Wai-tak Chien MD A Professional Corp. and is affiliated with Doctors Medical Center Modesto. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Chien is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- UCSF Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- Stanford Hospitals and Clinics, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Stanford University, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Stanford Hospitals and Clinics, Internship Hospital — 1985
- Wash U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1984
- Washington University, Undergraduate School — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chien?
I suffered from atrial fibrillation for over 12 years. Doctor Chien performed Cryoablation on me in February 2018. Today I am free of atrial fibrillation and all medicines associated with. Doctor Chien is a blessing.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Chien frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures and Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures.
Dr. Chien's office is located at 2013 COFFEE RD, Modesto, CA 95355. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Chien speaks Chinese and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Chien has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Doctors Medical Center Modesto
- St. Joseph's Medical Center of Stockton