Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Walter Savage, MD is a cardiology specialist in Brentwood, CA. Dr. Savage completed a residency at Pacific Presby Med Ctr. He currently practices at John Muir Physician Network and is affiliated with Eden Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Savage is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Seton Med Ctr-Sf Heart Inst, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Pacific Presby Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Penn Presbyterian Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Temple U, Internship Hospital — 1984
- New York Medical College, Medical School — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Savage?
Finally found a Dr that listens to the patient. He spends ample time With the patient. I highly recommend Dr Savage
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Savage has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Savage frequently treats Heart Conditions.
Dr. Savage's office is located at 350 John Muir Pkwy Ste 285, Brentwood, CA 94513. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Eden Medical Center
- John Muir Health, Concord Medical Center
- John Muir Health, Walnut Creek Medical Center
- Sutter Delta Medical Center