Dr. Walter Pyka, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in San Mateo, CA. Dr. Pyka completed a residency at Stanford University Hospital. He currently practices at Walter R. Pyka, MD and is affiliated with Mills Health Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Pyka is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Walter R. Pyka, MD
Walter R. Pyka, MD101 S San Mateo Dr Ste 104, San Mateo, CA 94401 Existing Patients: (650) 558-9740
- Palo Alto Medical Clinic and Foundation, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- Stanford University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Stanford University, Internship Hospital — 1981
- Stanford University, Undergraduate School — 1980
- Mechanical Engineering, Other Education — 1980
- Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1979
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Health Net of California
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pyka?
A really caring, experienced, skilled physician who warns you of the possible bad outcomes, and always seems to deliver the best possible outcome.
- Mills Health Center
- Mills-Peninsula Medical Center
- Sequoia Hospital