Dr. Walter Lech, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Brockton, MA. Dr. Lech completed a residency at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center- General Surgery. He currently practices at GOOD SAMARITAN MEDICAL CENTER and is affiliated with Good Samaritan Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lech is board certified in Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery.
Good Samaritan Medical Center
Apg Brockton1 Pearl St Ste 2100, Brockton, MA 02301 (508) 897-6015
- Beth Israel Deaconess Med Center, Internship Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital - Associate Surgeon - Division of Thoracic Surgery, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center - Cardiothoracic Surgery, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center- General Surgery, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Harvard Medical School, Medical School — 2001
- UCLA - Microbiology and Molecular Genetics, Undergraduate School — 1996
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lech?
- Good Samaritan Medical Center