Dr. Walter Halloran, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Halloran's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Walter Halloran, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Elkhart, IN. Dr. Halloran completed a residency at U Rochester. He currently practices at Beacon Medical Group Cardiothoracic Surgery Elkhart and is affiliated with Elkhart General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Halloran is board certified in Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Halloran?
- U Rochester, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- U Rochester, Residency Hospital — 1989
- University of Minnesota Medical School, Medical School — 1984
- St. Johns University, Undergraduate School — 1980
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Halloran accepts your insurance.
Dr. Halloran frequently treats Aortic Aneurysm or Dissection.
Dr. Halloran's office is located at 500 Arcade Ave Ste 230, Elkhart, IN 46514. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Halloran has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Elkhart General Hospital
- Goshen Health Hospital
- Memorial Hospital Of South Bend
Beacon Medical Group Cardiothoracic Surgery Elkhart
Beacon Medical Group Cardiothoracic Surgery Elkhart500 Arcade Ave Ste 230, Elkhart, IN 46514 (574) 522-6565