Dr. Walter Frueh, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Wilmington, NC. Dr. Frueh completed a residency at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital. He currently practices at EmergeOrtho, Wilmington, NC and is affiliated with New Hanover Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Frueh is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
EmergeOrtho, Wilmington, NC
EmergeOrtho - Wilmington/Shipyard3787 Shipyard Blvd, Wilmington, NC 28403 Existing Patients: (910) 332-3800
EmergeOrtho - Leland/Brunswick Forest1168 E Cutlar Crossing, Leland, NC 28451 Existing Patients: (910) 332-3800
EmergeOrtho - Wilmington/Porters Neck8115 Market St Ste 108, Wilmington, NC 28411 Existing Patients: (910) 332-3800
OrthoWilmington, Wilmington, NC
EmergeOrtho3787 Shipyard Blvd, Wilmington, NC 28403 Existing Patients: (910) 332-3800
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2000
- Colgate University, Undergraduate School — 1995
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Frueh?
I’ve had the pleasure of Dr. Frueh’s expertise before. He was instrumental in making my hip replacement a wonderful success. I am now trusting him to do a knee replacement. He is so skilled and nice I send family and friends to him. No one has ever been unhappy about their experience. I’d give him more stars if I were able.
- New Hanover Regional Medical Center
- NHRMC Orthopedic Hospital