Dr. Niedzwiadek has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Walter Niedzwiadek, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Saratoga Springs, NY. Dr. Niedzwiadek completed a residency at Albany Med Center. He currently practices at Saratoga Community Health Center and is affiliated with Ellis Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Albany Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Albany Medical College, Medical School — 1991
- University of Massachusetts, Undergraduate School — 1985
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Health Choice
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- MVP Health Care
- Peach State Health Plan
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Saratoga Community Health Center
Saratoga Community Health Center24 Hamilton St, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866 Existing Patients: (518) 886-5600
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Niedzwiadek?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Niedzwiadek accepts your insurance.
Dr. Niedzwiadek frequently treats Adjustment Disorder , Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), and Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders).
Dr. Niedzwiadek's office is located at 24 Hamilton St, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ellis Hospital
- Saratoga Hospital