Dr. Lajara-Nanson has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Walter Lajara-Nanson, MD is a neurology specialist in Tulsa, OK. Dr. Lajara-Nanson completed a residency at West Virginia University Hospitals. He currently practices at Utica Park Clinic and is affiliated with Ascension St. John Jane Phillips. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lajara-Nanson is board certified in Psychiatry.
- West Virginia University Hospitals, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Universidad Iberoamericana, Dominican Republic, Medical School — 1991
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- American Republic
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Oklahoma
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Meritain Health
- Principal Life
- State Farm
- Thrivent Financial
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lajara-Nanson?
We love Dr. Lajara-Nanson. He is hands-down the most compassionate, empathetic neurologist that we’ve worked with. My dad has a unique form of Parkinson’s and he is the only one who has listened to his complaints and done everything within his control to help
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lajara-Nanson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lajara-Nanson frequently treats Epilepsy, Headache, and Neurodegenerative Disorders.
Dr. Lajara-Nanson's office is located at 1120 S Utica Ave, Tulsa, OK 74104. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension St. John Jane Phillips
- Hillcrest Medical Center
Utica Park Clinic
Utica Park Clinic1120 S Utica Ave, Tulsa, OK 74104 (361) 949-4976