Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Walter Kornienko, MD is a cardiology specialist in Drexel Hill, PA. Dr. Kornienko completed a residency at NYU-Bellevue Medical Center. He currently practices at Cardiology Consultants-Philadlp and is affiliated with Crozer-Chester Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kornienko is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- New York Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- NYU-Bellevue Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1983
- NYU-Bellevue Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1981
- Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1980
- Johns Hopkins University / School of Medicine, Undergraduate School — 1977
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Delaware
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Keystone Health Plan East
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kornienko?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kornienko has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kornienko frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Heart Disease, and Chest Pain.
Dr. Kornienko's office is located at 2100 Keystone Ave Ste 200, Drexel Hill, PA 19026. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kornienko speaks Ukrainian and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
- Springfield Hospital
Cardiology Consultants of Philadelphia - Broomall30 Lawrence Rd Ste 800, Broomall, PA 19008 Existing Patients: (610) 848-7000