Click here to compare with other Internal Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Wallace Hodges, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Seattle, WA. Dr. Hodges completed a residency at University of Michigan / Ann Arbor. He currently practices at Better Internal Medicine and is affiliated with Overlake Medical Center & Clinics. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hodges is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University Of Washington, Fellowship Hospital — 1977
- University of Michigan / Ann Arbor, Residency Hospital — 1974
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Internship Hospital — 1971
- University of Michigan Medical School, Medical School — 1970
- 1966, Undergraduate School — 1966
- Dartmouth College, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Health Net
- Premera Blue Cross
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Regence Blue Shield of Washington
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Better Internal Medicine
Cabrini Tower901 Boren Ave, Seattle, WA 98104 Existing Patients: (206) 467-1457
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hodges?
Stellar care. Yes, you may wait but this means he is giving stellar care to someone else and that he will take the time with you that YOU need when he sees you. I have never had a rushed appointment with him and he has always been very aware of my complex medical history/ condition, something few other medical providers have managed. He absolutely treats patients as individuals, involving them with their care as appropriate (seldom seen anymore). He listens, cares, interacts, even jokes with patients, all the time silently noting things like breathing, indications of pain, unusual movements, etc., which then plays into his diagnoses and/or treatment. He will often send you to "someone who knows more than me" but don't be fooled - he's brilliant and well-informed yet realizes that the best specialists (he keeps a list) will have the specific knowledge you may need. Is he a miracle worker? No, no doctor is, but is he smart, compassionate, and very knowledgeable? Yes, absolutely.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Hodges frequently treats Geriatric Assessment, Insomnia, and Musculoskeletal Function Test.
Dr. Hodges' office is located at 901 Boren Ave, Seattle, WA 98104. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hodges speaks French and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Hodges has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Overlake Medical Center & Clinics
- Swedish Cherry Hill Campus
- Swedish First Hill Campus