Dr. Wallace Hodges, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Seattle, WA. Dr. Hodges completed a residency at University of Michigan / Ann Arbor. He currently practices at Better Internal Medicine and is affiliated with Overlake Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hodges is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Better Internal Medicine
Cabrini Tower901 Boren Ave, Seattle, WA 98104 Existing Patients: (206) 467-1457
- University Of Washington, Fellowship Hospital — 1977
- University of Michigan / Ann Arbor, Residency Hospital — 1974
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Internship Hospital — 1971
- University of Michigan Medical School, Medical School — 1970
- 1966, Undergraduate School — 1966
- Dartmouth College, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Health Net
- Premera Blue Cross
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Regence Blue Shield of Washington
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hodges?
The good doctor is an old-fashioned, thorough, and very knowledgeable doctor. He has been my personal physician for a couple of decades now and I would not go anywhere else unless he decides to finally call it quits before I do!!
- Overlake Medical Center
- Swedish Cherry Hill Campus
- Swedish First Hill Campus