Dr. Walid Makdisi, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Chesapeake, VA. Dr. Makdisi completed a residency at Wayne State University. He currently practices at Gastroenterology Associates of Tidewater and is affiliated with Bon Secours Depaul Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Makdisi is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Gastroenterology Associates of Tidewater
Gastroenterology Associates of Tidewater112 Gainsborough Sq, Chesapeake, VA 23320 Existing Patients: (757) 547-0798
Gastroenterology Associates of Tidewater5701 Cleveland St Ste 100, Virginia Beach, VA 23462 Existing Patients: (757) 547-0798
Gastroenterology Associates of Tidewater160 Kingsley Ln Ste 200, Norfolk, VA 23505 Existing Patients: (757) 889-6800
- University of Connecticut, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Wayne State University, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Wayne State University, Internship Hospital — 1987
- American University Of Beirut, Faculty Of Medicine, Medical School — 1985
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Makdisi?
Excellent bedside manners - great physician. Smooth office process.
- Bon Secours Depaul Medical Center
- Chesapeake Regional Medical Center
- Sentara Leigh Hospital
- Sentara Norfolk General Hospital