Dr. Walid Osta, MD is a pain medicine specialist in Dearborn, MI. Dr. Osta completed a residency at Wayne State University. He currently practices at AMERICAN PAIN & SPINE CENTER, PC and is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital - Dearborn. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Osta is board certified in Anesthesiology.
American Pain & Spine Center, PC
American Pain & Spine Center, PC3845 Monroe St, Dearborn, MI 48124 Existing Patients: (313) 586-4030
- University Of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- Wayne State University, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Wayne State University, Internship Hospital — 2006
- MEDICAL UNIVERSITY OF SC, Other Education — 2004
- American University Of Beirut, Medical School — 2002
- American University Of Beirut, Undergraduate School — 1998
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- HAP Insurance
- Molina Healthcare
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Osta?
The first time I went to his office , I could barely walk due to the pain I was in . He gave me a spinal injection and it was amazing . I almost cried from being out of pain for a couple days . He is the best in his field in my opinion.
- Beaumont Hospital - Dearborn
- Beaumont Hospital, Wayne
- Harper University Hospital