Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (816) 633-5774.
Dr. Ahmad Aslami, DO is a family medicine specialist in Odessa, MO. Dr. Aslami completed a residency at Massapequa General Hospital. He currently practices at Odessa Medical Group and is affiliated with Lafayette Regional Health Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Massapequa General Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Wilson Memorial Regional Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1997
- University of Massachusetts, Undergraduate School — 1991
- American Republic
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City
- Cenpatico Behavioral Health
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Family Health Partners
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- HCA Midwest Comp Care
- Healthcare USA
- Homestate Health Plan
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Meritain Health
- Missouri Care
- Molina Healthcare
- New Directions Behavioral Health
- PHP-Physicians Health Plan
- Planned Administration Inc
- Preferred Health Professionals
- Premier Group Insurance
- State Farm
- Wisconsin Physicians Service
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Odessa Medical Group
Odessa Medical Group1280 W US Highway 40, Odessa, MO 64076 Existing Patients: (816) 633-5774
Odessa Medical Group
Odessa Medical Group316 W Us Highway 40, Odessa, MO 64076 Existing Patients: (816) 633-5774
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Aslami?
FOLLOW UP. DR ASLAMI IS ONE OF THE BEST DOCTORS THAT I HAVE EVER HAD . HE IS VERY ATTENTIVE AND WILL SPEND HOW EVER LONG WITH YOU TO ANSWER QUESTIONS AND FOLLOW UP. LATER.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Aslami has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ahmad Aslami, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Aslami's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Aslami accepts your insurance.
Dr. Aslami frequently treats Acute Upper Respiratory Infection, Anxiety, and Obesity.
Dr. Aslami's office is located at 1280 W US Highway 40, Odessa, MO 64076. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Aslami speaks Farsi and English. View profile to see all.
- Lafayette Regional Health Center
- Centerpoint Medical Center