Call (212) 582-3422 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Wakenda Tyler, MD
New Patient(212) 235-1511
Dr. Wakenda Tyler, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Tyler completed a residency at Hospital for Special Surgery. She currently practices at ColumbiaDoctors 590 5th Avenue and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Tyler is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- Hospital for Special Surgery, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Millersville University Of Pennsylvania, Undergraduate School — 1997
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
- Fidelis Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- MVP Health Care
- POMCO Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tyler?
She is a great doctor and very nice person.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Tyler has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Wakenda Tyler, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Tyler's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Tyler accepts your insurance.
Dr. Tyler frequently treats Chordoma, Resection or Ablation of Bone Tumor, Partial or Complete Resection of Bone, Debridement of Bone, and Knee and Leg Fracture and Dislocation Treatment.
Dr. Tyler's office is located at 590 5th Avenue 5th Floor, New York, NY 10036. Find other locations and directions.