Click here to compare with other Family Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Wajahat Khan, MD is a family medicine specialist in Tacoma, WA. Dr. Khan completed a residency at Mt. Sinai Medical Center. He currently practices at MultiCare Allenmore Family Medicine and is affiliated with St. Joseph Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Khan is board certified in Family Practice.
- Mt. Sinai Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Dow Medical College, Medical School
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Khan?
Every visit I have ever Had with Dr. Khan has been great. He is pleasant and honest. He listens to everything I have to say before making a diagnosis. He gives me all the information I need to make the right choices for me. Best doctor i have ever had.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Khan frequently treats Sprains and Strains (incl. Muscle Tear), Malaise and Fatigue, and Knee Sprain.
Dr. Khan's office is located at 1901 S Union Ave Ste B7005, Tacoma, WA 98405. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Khan speaks Urdu, Hindi, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Khan has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- St. Joseph Medical Center