Dr. Jaggernauth has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Wainwright Jaggernauth, MD is a radiation oncology specialist in Bryan, OH. Dr. Jaggernauth completed a residency at Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University. He currently practices at Community Hospitals and Wellness Centers and is affiliated with McLaren St. Luke's. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Jaggernauth is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Residency Hospital
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jaggernauth?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Wainwright Jaggernauth, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Jaggernauth's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Jaggernauth accepts your insurance.
Dr. Jaggernauth frequently treats Lung Cancer, Secondary Malignancies, and Breast Cancer.
Dr. Jaggernauth's office is located at 433 W High St, Bryan, OH 43506. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- McLaren St. Luke's
- Mercy Health - St. Vincent Medical Center
- Mercy Saint Anne Hospital
- Promedica Charles And Virginia Hickman Hospital
- ProMedica Flower Hospital
- Promedica Monroe Regional Hospital
- ProMedica Toledo Hospital