Dr. Wai Foo, DO is a interventional pain medicine specialist in Annapolis, MD. Dr. Foo completed a residency at 2010. He currently practices at Clearway Pain Solutions. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Foo is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- 2011, Fellowship Hospital
- Lags Interventional Spine and Sports, Fellowship Hospital
- 2010, Residency Hospital
- New York University - Rusk Institute of Rehabilitation Medicine, Residency Hospital
- 2007, Internship Hospital
- Western Pennsylvania Hospital, Internship Hospital
- 2000, Undergraduate School
- University of Alabama At Birmingham, Undergraduate School
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Foo?
Dr. Foo always listens and answers my questions. My problem has been ongoing and I have had several setbacks and he always shows concerns for my emotional/mental wellbeing as well as my physical pain. I appreciate his compassion and thoughtful care. I travel to see him because he’s the best!