Click here to compare with other Internal Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Wahaj Ahmed, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Glendale Heights, IL. Dr. Ahmed completed a residency at Mount Sinai Hospital Chicago Il. He currently practices at Adventist Glenoaks Hospital and is affiliated with AMITA Health Adventist Medical Center GlenOaks. Dr. Ahmed is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Mount Sinai Hospital Chicago Il, Residency Hospital
- University of Illinois at Chicago, Undergraduate School
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Adventist Glenoaks Hospital701 Winthrop Ave, Glendale Heights, IL 60139 Existing Patients: (708) 246-3627
Mercyhealth Rockton Avenue Hospital2400 N Rockton Ave, Rockford, IL 61103 Existing Patients: (815) 971-5000
ASAP wellness center730 S Dearborn St, Chicago, IL 60605 Existing Patients: (630) 449-8530
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ahmed?
best bedside manners, humble and very knowledgable.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ahmed frequently treats Dehydration, Alcohol Withdrawal, and Hypotension.
Dr. Ahmed's office is located at 701 Winthrop Ave, Glendale Heights, IL 60139. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ahmed has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- AMITA Health Adventist Medical Center GlenOaks
- AMITA Health Alexian Brothers Medical Center Elk Grove Village
- AMITA Health St. Alexius Medical Center Hoffman Estates