Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Wael Abo-Auda, MD is a cardiology specialist in McKinney, TX. Dr. Abo-Auda completed a residency at E Tn University J H Quillen College Med. He currently practices at Abo-Auda Associates and is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - McKinney. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Abo-Auda is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- E Tn University J H Quillen College Med, Residency Hospital
- University Of Al Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Kasturba Medical College Mangalore, Manipal University, Medical School — 1996
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Delta Health System
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- National Elevator
- Principal Financial Group
- Universal American
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Abo-Auda Associates5325 W UNIVERSITY DR, McKinney, TX 75071 Existing Patients: (214) 592-8188
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Abo-Auda?
He is an excellent Doctor that really takes the time to listen to you. He explains everything in detail and you can really tell he cares about his patients.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Abo-Auda has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Abo-Auda frequently treats Chest CT (incl. Heart and Lungs), Aortic Aneurysm, and Carotid Artery Disease.
Dr. Abo-Auda's office is located at 5325 W UNIVERSITY DR, McKinney, TX 75071. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Abo-Auda speaks Spanish, Arabic, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - McKinney
- Texoma Medical Center
- The Heart Hospital Baylor Plano
- Wilson N. Jones Regional Medical Center