Click here to compare with other Ophthalmology Specialists.
Dr. Wael Abdelghani, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Houston, TX. He currently practices at Sj Medical Center LLC and is affiliated with CHI St. Luke's Health - The Woodlands Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Abdelghani is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- HAP Insurance
- Health Net
- Humana Health Plan of Texas
- INTotal Health
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MHealth Insured
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Principal Life
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Abdelghani?
Have been a patient since Nov 2020. Wonderful physician and person. His team is wonderful and encouraging. A blessing to be referred to him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Abdelghani frequently treats Diabetic Macular Edema (DME), Wet Age-Related Macular Degeneration, and Macular Edema.
Dr. Abdelghani's office is located at 1401 St Joseph Pkwy, Houston, TX 77002. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Abdelghani speaks Spanish, Arabic, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Abdelghani has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- CHI St. Luke's Health - The Woodlands Hospital
- HCA Houston Healthcare Conroe
- HCA Houston Healthcare Tomball
- Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital
- Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Medical Center