Dr. Wade Keller, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Keller's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Wade Keller, DO is a dermatologist in Eagle, ID. Dr. Keller completed a residency at Midwestern University / Arizona College of Osteopathic Medicine / Midwestern University. He currently practices at Keller Skin Care and is affiliated with Saint Alphonsus Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Keller is board certified in Dermatology.
- Midwestern University / Arizona College of Osteopathic Medicine / Midwestern University, Residency Hospital — 2010
- MOHS Micrographic Surg, Other Education — 2010
- O'Bleness Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2007
- O'Bleness Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2006
- Arizona College Of Osteopathic Medicine Of Midwestern University, Midwestern University, Medical School — 2005
- University Of Washington, Undergraduate School — 1997
- Altius Health Plans
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross of Idaho
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Idaho Physicians Network (IPN)
- ODS Health Plan
- Principal Financial Group
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Keller Skin Care
Keller Skin Care1605 E Riverside Dr, Eagle, ID 83616 Existing Patients: (208) 939-6227
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Keller?
A no nonsense Doctor that gets the job done, a very competent and pleasant person. You won' t find a better doctor for your skin care needs.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Keller accepts your insurance.
Dr. Keller frequently treats Mohs Surgery and Skin Cancer & Excision.
Dr. Keller's office is located at 1605 E Riverside Dr, Eagle, ID 83616. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Keller speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Keller has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint Alphonsus Regional Medical Center