Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Wade May, MD is a cardiology specialist in Houma, LA. Dr. May completed a residency at Vanderbilt U Med Ctr. He currently practices at Cardiovascular Institute of the South and is affiliated with Abbeville General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- Ochsner Clinic Foundation, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- Vanderbilt U Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 2006
- Lsu Health Science Center, Internship Hospital — 2003
- La State Univ Sch Of Med In New Orleans, Medical School — 2003
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mutual of Omaha
- Universal American
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Cardiology Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. May?
Dr May went over my Cath procedure and explained everything to me.. he has a health plan rolled out for me
Frequently Asked Questions
Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
Dr. May specializes in Adult Congenital Heart Conditions. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. May frequently treats the following conditions: Heart Disease, Chest Pain, and Carotid Artery Disease. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. May's office is located at 225 Dunn St, Houma, LA 70360. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. May provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Wade May, MD is affiliated with Abbeville General Hospital and Acadia - Saint Landry Hospital.
Dr. May has over 19 years of healthcare experience.
- Abbeville General Hospital
- Acadia - Saint Landry Hospital
- Ochsner Acadia General Hospital
- Ochsner Lafayette General Medical Center
- Virtua Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital
Cardiovascular Institute of the South
Cardiovascular Institute of the South225 Dunn St, Houma, LA 70360 (337) 291-4848
Cardiovascular Institute Of The South
Cardiology Physician Clinic of Lgmc441 HEYMANN BLVD, Lafayette, LA 70503 (337) 289-8429