Dr. W Trombold, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Trombold's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. W Trombold, MD is a pulmonologist in Springfield, MO. Dr. Trombold completed a residency at University of Kansas Hospital. He currently practices at Ferrell Duncan Clinic Pulmonology and is affiliated with Cox Medical Center South. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Trombold is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- University of Utah Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Kansas Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1977
- University of Kansas Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1975
- University of Kansas / School of Medicine, Medical School — 1974
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Trombold?
Very thorough. Answered all our questions completely and genuinely seemed concerned.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Trombold accepts your insurance.
Dr. Trombold frequently treats COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease), Wheezing, and Shortness of Breath.
Dr. Trombold's office is located at 3800 S National Ave Ste 510, Springfield, MO 65807. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Trombold has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cox Medical Center South