Dr. William Tankersley, MD is a reconstructive orthopedic surgery specialist in Statesboro, GA. Dr. Tankersley completed a residency at Kttc Med Center Keesler. He currently practices at Optim Orthopedics and is affiliated with Meadows Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Optim Orthopedics - Statesboro16915 Highway 67, Statesboro, GA 30458 Existing Patients: (912) 681-2500
Optim Health System - Reidsville247 S Main St, Reidsville, GA 30453 Existing Patients: (912) 629-7772
Optim Health System - Dublin242 Industrial Blvd, Dublin, GA 31021 Existing Patients: (478) 272-3140
- Kttc Med Center Keesler, Residency Hospital
- Wilford Hall Med Center Aetc, Residency Hospital
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Loma Linda University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1988
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tankersley?
Dr Tankersley did my knee surgery and its alot better now I'm having hip problems and I trust his work and I love his bed side manners so I know I will be looking forward to seeing him for anything concerning my hips hes a Godly man and he cares about his patients. Great Job Dr. TANKERSLEY YOUR JUST LIKE JESUS YOU NEVER SAYNO THATS IT YOU KEEP TRYING AND I WILL SAY WELL DONE
- Meadows Regional Medical Center
- Optim Medical Center -Tattnall