Dr. Robertson has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. William Robertson, MD is a cardiology specialist in Scottsdale, AZ. He currently practices at Scottsdale Cardiovascular Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- IU Health University, Fellowship Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- University of Colorado At Denver, Medical School
- Metro Genl Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1976
- Harvard Medical School, Undergraduate School
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- American Enterprise Group
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Scottsdale Cardiovascular Center
Scottsdale Cardiovascular Center3099 N Civic Center Plz, Scottsdale, AZ 85251 Existing Patients: (480) 945-3535
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Robertson?
First visit today - very impressed. Very thorough, straightforward and down to earth.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. William Robertson, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Robertson's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Robertson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Robertson frequently treats Hypertensive Heart Disease, Mitral Valve Disease, and Tricuspid Valve Disease.
Dr. Robertson's office is located at 3099 N Civic Center Plz, Scottsdale, AZ 85251. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Robertson speaks Portuguese and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- HonorHealth Scottsdale Osborn Medical Center
- Honorhealth Scottsdale Shea Medical Center