Dr. William Kimmerly, MD is a sports medicine specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Kimmerly completed a residency at Emory University. He currently practices at Peachtree Orthopedic Clinic and is affiliated with Northside Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Kimmerly is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
Peachtree Orthopedic Clinic
Peachtree Orthopedic Clinic2045 Peachtree Rd Ne Ste 700, Atlanta, GA 30309 (404) 355-0743
- Steadman-Hawkins Clinic, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- Emory University, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Emory University, Internship Hospital — 2000
- University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1999
- University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill, Undergraduate School — 1992
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Principal Financial Group
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kimmerly?
I had a great experience with Dr. Kimmerly as my knee pain was so extremely painful for the past two weeks. He had an X-ray done first before giving me his expert opinion about what was going on. He didn't rush me through my questions and fully explained how he could help me. I highly recommend going to see him if his services are needed.
- Northside Hospital
- Piedmont Hospital