Call (770) 863-0998 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. William Brown, MD
New Patient(770) 863-0998
Dr. William Brown, MD is a cardiology specialist in Marietta, GA. Dr. Brown completed a residency at Med Coll Of Ga Hosp & Cli, Cardiovascular Diseases Med Coll Of Ga Hosp & Cli, Internal Medicine. He currently practices at Wellstar Cardiovascular Medicine and is affiliated with Wellstar Kennestone Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Brown is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Med Coll Of Ga Hosp & Cli, Cardiovascular Diseases Med Coll Of Ga Hosp & Cli, Internal Medicine, Residency Hospital
- Talmadge Meml Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
- Emory University, Undergraduate School — 1981
- Talmadge Meml Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1978
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Brown?
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
- Wellstar Cobb Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Brown has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. William Brown, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Brown's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Brown accepts your insurance.
Dr. Brown frequently treats Angina and Acute Coronary Syndrome, Angioplasty With Stent Placement, and Aortic Aneurysm.
Dr. Brown's office is located at 55 Whitcher St Ne Ste 350, Marietta, GA 30060. Find other locations and directions.