Dr. Warren has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Wayne Warren, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in Casper, WY. Dr. Warren completed a residency at Allegheny Gen Hosp. He currently practices at Advantage Orthopedics & Neurosurgery, Casper WY and is affiliated with Wyoming Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Warren is board certified in Neurosurgery.
- Allegheny Gen Hosp, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Allegheny Gen Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1996
- University of Oklahoma / Health Sciences Center, Medical School — 1995
- Oklahoma Christian University, Undergraduate School — 1991
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Health Choice
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Warren?
My son had emergency surgery by Dr Warren - I would highly recommend him he was always attentive and answered all our questions - he reassured us and made sure we knew what to expect- my son is alive and well because of Dr Warren
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Wayne Warren, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Warren's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Warren accepts your insurance.
Dr. Warren frequently treats Spine Disorders & Surgical Procedures.
Dr. Warren's office is located at 419 S Washington St Ste 201, Casper, WY 82601. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Wyoming Medical Center
Advantage Orthopedics & Neurosurgery, Casper WY
Advantage Orthopedics & Neurosurgery, Casper WY419 S Washington St Ste 201, Casper, WY 82601 Existing Patients: (307) 233-0250