Dr. Skinner has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. William Skinner, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Paducah, KY. Dr. Skinner completed a residency at Memorial Hermann Hospital. He currently practices at Mercy Health Paducah Medical Oncology & Hematology and is affiliated with Caldwell Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Skinner is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Univ of Tex MD Anderson Cancer Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- Memorial Hermann Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1985
- U Natl de Asuncion, Medical School — 1981
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Skinner?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. William Skinner, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Skinner's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Skinner accepts your insurance.
Dr. Skinner frequently treats Blood Disorders, Anemia, and Cancer.
Dr. Skinner's office is located at 225 Medical Center Dr Ste 301, Paducah, KY 42003. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Skinner speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Caldwell Medical Center
- Crittenden Community Hospital
- Jackson Purchase Medical Center
- Livingston Hospital And Healthcare Services
- Lourdes Hospital