Dr. William Bailey, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bailey's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. William Bailey, MD is a cardiology specialist in Glendale, CA. Dr. Bailey completed a residency at New York Hospital. He currently practices at Dba California Cardiac Institute and is affiliated with Adventist Health Glendale. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bailey is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- St Luke's Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Cedars Sinai Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- New York Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1989
- New York Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1987
- Yale University, Medical School — 1986
- Vanderbilt University, Undergraduate School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cardiovascular Consultants Ltd19646 N 27th Ave Ste 408, Phoenix, AZ 85027 Existing Patients: (602) 867-8644
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bailey?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bailey accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bailey frequently treats Chest Pain, Cardiac Imaging, and Heart Disease.
Dr. Bailey's office is located at 710 S Central Ave Ste 200, Glendale, CA 91204. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bailey speaks Spanish, Armenian, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Bailey has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Adventist Health Glendale
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
- Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center