Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (816) 533-3258, and for other questions, call (816) 221-6750.
Dr. William Barr, MD
New Patient(314) 944-6047
Dr. William Barr, MD is a cardiology specialist in North Kansas City, MO. Dr. Barr completed a residency at University of Kansas Hospital. He currently practices at Meritas Health Cardiology and is affiliated with North Kansas City Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Barr is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Meritas Health Cardiology
Meritas Health Cardiology2790 Clay Edwards Dr Ste 520, North Kansas City, MO 64116 Call
- University of Texas Health Science Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Creighton University School Of Medicine, Medical School
- University of Kansas Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1981
- University of Kansas Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1979
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Missouri
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Freedom Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Barr?
- North Kansas City Hospital
- Cameron Regional Medical Center
- Excelsior Springs Hospital
- Ray County Memorial Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Barr has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. William Barr, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Barr's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Barr accepts your insurance.
Dr. Barr frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Barr's office is located at 2790 Clay Edwards Dr Ste 520, North Kansas City, MO 64116. Find other locations and directions.