Click here to compare with other Ophthalmology Specialists.
Dr. William Stewart, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Houston, TX. Dr. Stewart completed a residency at University Of Texas Medical Branch Gal. He currently practices at Houston Eye Associates and is affiliated with Memorial Hermann - Texas Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Stewart is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- University Of Texas Medical Branch Gal, Residency Hospital
- University Of Texas Medical Branch Gal, Internship Hospital
- American University of The Caribbean / School of Medicine, Medical School — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- Humana Health Plan of Texas
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Houston Eye Associates
Houston Eye Associates1415 North Loop W Ste 400, Houston, TX 77008 Existing Patients: (713) 869-6400
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Stewart?
Everything went great. Very happy and pleased with my vision. Dr. Stewart and his team are awesome and efficient.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Stewart frequently treats Astigmatism, Farsightedness, and Nearsightedness.
Dr. Stewart's office is located at 1415 North Loop W Ste 400, Houston, TX 77008. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Stewart speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Stewart has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Memorial Hermann - Texas Medical Center