Dr. Vuong Duthinh, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Duthinh's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Vuong Duthinh, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Grand Blanc, MI. Dr. Duthinh completed a residency at Medstar-Georgetown University Medical Center. He currently practices at Regional Cardiology Associates and is affiliated with Ascension Genesys Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Duthinh is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Phila Heart Inst, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Medstar-Georgetown University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Medstar-Georgetown University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1989
- Temple University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1988
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Fidelis Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- HealthPlus of Michigan
- Meritain Health
- Molina Healthcare
- Mutual of Omaha
- Priority Health
- Thrivent Financial
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Regional Cardiology Associates
Regional Cardiology Associates Plc.3399 POLLOCK RD, Grand Blanc, MI 48439 Existing Patients: (810) 603-0170
Genesys Regional Medical Center
Genesys Regional Medical Center1 Genesys Pkwy, Grand Blanc, MI 48439 Existing Patients: (810) 606-5000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Duthinh?
Dr. Duthihn is the absolute best. He is my HERO !
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Duthinh accepts your insurance.
Dr. Duthinh frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Heart Disease, and Third Degree Heart Block.
Dr. Duthinh's office is located at 3399 POLLOCK RD, Grand Blanc, MI 48439. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Duthinh has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension Genesys Hospital