Dr. Phan has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Vu Phan, MD is a oncology specialist in Long Beach, CA. Dr. Phan completed a residency at La County-Usc Medical Center. He currently practices at Vu Phan MD and is affiliated with Community Hospital of Long Beach. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Phan is board certified in Hematology.
- City Of Hope, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- La County-Usc Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2001
- University Of California, Irvine, College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1998
- University of California At Davis / School of Medicine, Undergraduate School — 1994
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net of California
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Armenian, Spanish, Vietnamese
Vu Phan MD
Cancer and Blood Specialty Clinic2653 Elm Ave Ste 300, Long Beach, CA 90806 Existing Patients: (562) 340-0606
Cancer and Blood Specialty Clinic9900 Talbert Ave # 103a, Fountain Valley, CA 92708 Existing Patients: (714) 783-1838
Cancer and Blood Specialty Clinic3650 South St Ste 101, Lakewood, CA 90712 Existing Patients: (562) 200-0203
Cancer & Blood Specialty Clinic
Cancer & Blood Specialty Clinic3851 Katella Ave Ste 125, Los Alamitos, CA 90720 Existing Patients: (562) 735-0602
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Phan?
Simply put, Dr Phan saved my life. He's everything a Dr. should be: kind, thoughtful, generous with his time and concern, highly knowledgeable and competent, and very personable. The entire staff is friendly and courteous. If you have to see an oncologist, and I hope you don't, you can rely on Dr. Phan.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Phan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Phan frequently treats Anemia, Secondary Malignancies, and Breast Cancer.
Dr. Phan's office is located at 2653 Elm Ave Ste 300, Long Beach, CA 90806. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Phan speaks Spanish, Vietnamese, and Armenian. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Community Hospital of Long Beach
- Dignity Health - St. Mary Medical Center
- Lakewood Regional Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Miller Children's & Women's Hospital - Long Beach