Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (215) 395-9680, and for other questions, call (215) 955-6702.
Dr. Voichita Bar-Ad, MD
New Patient(484) 381-0243
Dr. Voichita Bar-Ad, MD is a oncology specialist in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Bar-Ad completed a residency at Hadassah-Hebrew University Hospital. She currently practices at Jefferson Radiation Oncology Associates and is affiliated with Jefferson Methodist Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bar-Ad is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- University of Pennsylvania Hospital, Radiation Oncology, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- Hadassah-Hebrew University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Wolffson Hospital, Tel Aviv University, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Internal Medicine Clinic III, University of Medicine and Pharmacy, Residency Hospital — 1995
- The Regional Emergency Clinical Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Berkshire Life Insurance Company of America
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Devon Health
- Employers Health Network
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Fortified Provider Network
- Galaxy Health Network
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Keystone Health Plan East
- Keystone Mercy Health Plan
- MVP Health Care
- One Net
- Prime Health Services
- Private HealthCare Systems
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bar-Ad?
- Jefferson Methodist Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Bar-Ad has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bar-Ad accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bar-Ad frequently treats Head & Neck Neoplasms.
Dr. Bar-Ad's office is located at 111 S 11th St, Philadelphia, PA 19107. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bar-Ad speaks Romanian, Hebrew, and English. View profile to see all.