Dr. Vladimir Paez, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Paez's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Vladimir Paez, MD is a internal medicine specialist in New Braunfels, TX. Dr. Paez completed a residency at Family Medicine Residency Havana Cuba. He currently practices at VPMD Healthcare & Wellness Services and is affiliated with CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital - New Braunfels. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- Family Medicine Residency Havana Cuba, Residency Hospital
- General Surgery Residency Training ,Havana,Cuba., Residency Hospital
- Texas Tech University Internal Medicine Residency, Residency Hospital
- Texas Tech University School of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 2017
- Higher Institute of Medical Sciences of Havana, Internship Hospital — 2006
- Higher Institute of Medical Sciences of Havana, Undergraduate School — 2003
- Aetna Health Network
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Oscar Insurance Corporation
- Superior HealthPlan
- United Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
VPMD Healthcare & Wellness Services790 Generations Dr Ste 405, New Braunfels, TX 78130 Existing Patients: (830) 627-9209
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Paez?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Paez accepts your insurance.
Dr. Paez frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Heart Disease, and Diabetes Type 2.
Dr. Paez's office is located at 790 Generations Dr Ste 405, New Braunfels, TX 78130. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Paez speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Paez has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital - New Braunfels
- Guadalupe Regional Medical Center
- Resolute Health Hospital
- UTMB Health League City Campus