Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Milstein accepts your insurance.
Dr. Vladimir Milstein, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Belmont, NC. Dr. Milstein completed a residency at Bellevue Hospital Center. He currently practices at Metrolina Psychotherapy Associates P.A. and is affiliated with Caromont Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Milstein is board certified in Psychiatry.
- Bellevue Hospital Center, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Bellevue Hospital Center, Internship Hospital — 1985
- New York U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Metrolina Psychotherapy Associates P.A.1212 Spruce St Ste 315, Belmont, NC 28012 Existing Patients: (704) 865-3848
Caromont Psychiatric Associates
Caromont Psychiatric Associates1867 Remount Rd Ste H, Gastonia, NC 28054 Existing Patients: (704) 865-3848
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Milstein?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Milstein frequently treats Neurodevelopmental Disorders.
Dr. Milstein's office is located at 1212 Spruce St Ste 315, Belmont, NC 28012. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Milstein has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Caromont Regional Medical Center