Dr. Vladimir Alexander, MD is a general hand surgery specialist in St Petersburg, FL. Dr. Alexander completed a residency at University of Alabama At Birmingham. He currently practices at Alexander Orthopaedic Associates and is affiliated with Palms Of Pasadena Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Alexander is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Cleveland Clinic, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- University of Alabama At Birmingham, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Mount Sinai Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Mount Sinai Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1996
- John Carroll University, Undergraduate School — 1991
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Meritain Health
- Mutual of Omaha
- POMCO Group
- Priority Health
- State Farm
- Universal Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Alexander?
Had knee arthroscopic surgery with Dr. Alexander. Dr. Alexander and all of his staff are exceptional.
- Palms Of Pasadena Hospital
- Adventhealth North Pinellas
- Bayfront Health Saint Petersburg
- Largo Medical Center
- Mease Countryside Hospital
- Northside Hospital
- St. Petersburg General Hospital