Dr. Vivian Lugo-Eschenwald, MD is a family medicine specialist in Alexandria, VA. Dr. Lugo-Eschenwald completed a residency at University Of Maryland Med System. She currently practices at Family Medicine Associates of Alexandria and is affiliated with Inova Alexandria Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
Family Medicine Associates of Alexandria
Family Medicine Associates of Alexandria1800 N Beauregard St, Alexandria, VA 22311 Existing Patients: (703) 370-7214
- University Of Maryland Med System, Residency Hospital
- University of Maryland Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Ponce School of Medicine, Medical School — 1990
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Delaware
- Coventry Health Care of Virginia
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Kaiser Permanente
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Meritain Health
- Optima Health
- Principal Life
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lugo-Eschenwald?
She is caring and works to get to the root of issues. Dr. Lugo-Eschenwald is my favorite doctor. She has the nicest bedside manner and she never rushes during my appointments. She takes her time asking questions and listening to my answers. I feel confident that she has my best interest in mind. With issues other doctors had dismissed, she has worked to get me the answers I need to get my health to where I want to be. Bonus: she reads Creighton charts for medical management.
- Inova Alexandria Hospital