Dr. Vivian VonGruenigen, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. VonGruenigen's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Vivian VonGruenigen, MD is a oncology specialist in Akron, OH. Dr. VonGruenigen completed a residency at Akron City Hospital. She currently practices at Summa Health System and is affiliated with Akron General Medical Center. Dr. VonGruenigen is board certified in Gynecological Oncology.
- University Of Texas S.W. Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Akron City Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Wright State University Boonshoft School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1991
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Summa Health System525 E Market St, Akron, OH 44304 Existing Patients: (330) 379-3514
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. VonGruenigen?
I was treated by Dr Vivian at Akron General in 1999 for ovarian & peritoneal cancer. In 2007 I had lesions on my liver and was treated by Dr Vivian at University Hospital in Cleveland. Dr is very caring and compassionate and Thanks to her Expertise I am an 18 year cancer Survivor ! I HIGHLY recommend her.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. VonGruenigen accepts your insurance.
Dr. VonGruenigen frequently treats Oral Cancer Screening, Skin Screenings, and Cancer Screening.
Dr. VonGruenigen's office is located at 525 E Market St, Akron, OH 44304. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. VonGruenigen has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Akron General Medical Center
- Summa Barberton Hospital
- Summa Health System - Akron Campus
- University Hospitals Portage Medical Center