Dr. Vivian Saper, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Saper's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Vivian Saper, MD is a pediatric rheumatology specialist in San Mateo, CA. Dr. Saper completed a residency at Stanford Hospital. She currently practices at Steven Machtinger MD & Associates, Inc. and is affiliated with Stanford Health Care. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Saper is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- Stanford Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- U Calif, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- Stanford Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Stanford Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1980
- George Washington U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Saper?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Saper accepts your insurance.
Dr. Saper frequently treats Bronchoprovocation Test, Musculoskeletal Function Test, and Joint Fluid Test.
Dr. Saper's office is located at 100 S Ellsworth Ave Ste 707, San Mateo, CA 94401. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Saper speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Saper has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Stanford Health Care