Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (904) 717-0207.
Dr. Vivek Roy, MD
New Patient(904) 717-0207
Dr. Vivek Roy, MD is a hematology specialist in Jacksonville, FL. Dr. Roy completed a residency at MC of Central Mass. He currently practices at Mayo Clinic - Florida and is affiliated with Mayo Clinic Hospital . He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Roy is board certified in Hematology.
Mayo Clinic - Florida
Jacksonville - Cancer4500 San Pablo Rd S, Jacksonville, FL 32224 Call
- MC of Central Mass, Residency Hospital
- University of Minnesota, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- All India Inst Med Scis, Residency Hospital — 1982
- All India Inst Med Scis, Internship Hospital — 1979
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Roy?
Patient and professional, through. Answered all my questions.
- Mayo Clinic Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Roy has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Vivek Roy, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Roy's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Roy accepts your insurance.
Dr. Roy frequently treats Myelodysplastic Syndromes, Osteosarcoma, and Bone Cancer.
Dr. Roy's office is located at 4500 San Pablo Rd S, Jacksonville, FL 32224. Find other locations and directions.