Dr. Babaria has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Vivek Babaria, DO is a interventional spine medicine specialist in Anaheim, CA. Dr. Babaria completed a residency at University Hospitals, Cleveland. He currently practices at Pain Management Associates, Inc and is affiliated with Long Beach Memorial Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Babaria is board certified in Physiatric Spine.
- Interventional Pain & Sports Medicine at OSS Health, Fellowship Hospital — 2019
- University Hospitals, Cleveland, Residency Hospital — 2018
- Riverside County Regional Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2015
- A.T. Still University School Of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 2014
- The Pennsylvania State University, Undergraduate School — 2007
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Monarch Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Gujarati, Hindi, Spanish
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Babaria?
Dr. Babaria has exceptional bedside manners. I trust myself in his care. He listens, and is transparent. He is not a chronic opioid prescriber and he helped me understand different ways to manage my pain.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Vivek Babaria, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Babaria's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Babaria accepts your insurance.
Dr. Babaria frequently treats Musculoskeletal Function Test, Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement), and Osteoarthritis of Spine.
Dr. Babaria's office is located at 1110 W La Palma Ave Ste 2, Anaheim, CA 92801. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Babaria speaks Spanish, Gujarati, and Hindi. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Orange Coast Medical Center
- Saddleback Medical Center