Dr. Gosine has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Vitra Gosine, MD is a endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism specialist in Pembroke Pines, FL. Dr. Gosine completed a residency at University of South Florida / College of Medicine. She currently practices at The Center for Integrative & Functional Endocrinology, LLC. and is affiliated with Memorial Hospital Miramar. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gosine is board certified in Diabetes, Metabolism & Endocrinology.
- University of South Florida / College of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- University Of South Florida College Of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- University of South Florida / College of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2007
- University of South Florida / College of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 2005
- Univ Of South Fl Coll Of Med, Medical School — 2003
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gosine?
Every time I visit I am greeted by the front desk and given about a 5-10 min wait. The staff is courteous and respectful of my time. Dr Gosine has helped me for several months now. She is very informative and presents me with my options in a way I can understand she is the 3rd doctor I have had regarding my health. By far the most professional and comfortable.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Vitra Gosine, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gosine's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gosine accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gosine frequently treats Osteoporosis & Screening, Thyroid Disorders, and Diabetes & Glucose Monitoring.
Dr. Gosine's office is located at 17900 NW 5th St Bldg K # 202, Pembroke Pines, FL 33029. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
The Center for Integrative & Functional Endocrinology, LLC.
The Center for Integrative & Functional Endocrinology, LLC.17900 NW 5th St Bldg K # 202, Pembroke Pines, FL 33029 (954) 800-1408