Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Pishchik accepts your insurance.
Dr. Vitaliy Pishchik, MD is a hematology specialist in Sandusky, OH. Dr. Pishchik completed a residency at St Vincent Charity Hospital. He currently practices at North Coast Cancer Care Inc. and is affiliated with Cleveland Clinic. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Pishchik is board certified in Hematology.
- Stony Brook University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- St Vincent Charity Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2009
- St Vincent Charity Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2007
- Crimean State Medical University, Medical School — 1997
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
North Coast Cancer Care Inc.417 Quarry Lakes Dr, Sandusky, OH 44870 Existing Patients: (419) 626-9090
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pishchik?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Pishchik frequently treats Blood Disorders.
Dr. Pishchik's office is located at 417 Quarry Lakes Dr, Sandusky, OH 44870. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Pishchik has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cleveland Clinic
- Hillcrest Hospital