Dr. Vasudevan has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Viswanath Vasudevan, MD is a pulmonologist in Brooklyn, NY. Dr. Vasudevan completed a residency at Jewish Hosp Med Ctr. He currently practices at Brooklyn Hospital Center and is affiliated with Brooklyn Hospital Center Downtown. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Vasudevan is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- Coney Island Hosp-Queens Ho, Fellowship Hospital — 1983
- Jewish Hosp Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1981
- Jewish Hosp Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1979
- U Bombay, Medical School — 1977
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Brooklyn Hospital Center121 Dekalb Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11201 Existing Patients: (718) 250-6950
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Vasudevan?
Frequently Asked Questions
- Brooklyn Hospital Center Downtown